Wednesday, November 14, 2007

5 things I do that help the environment

  1. I don't buy bottled water. I bring my own (filtered tap water) in my very own SIGG bottle. Doesn't leach and doesn't go into landfills!

  2. I don't rinse dishes off before putting them in my awesome energy-saving dishwasher. And I don't heat dry, I air dry.

  3. I don't use bleach or other harmful chemicals while cleaning my house or my clothes. All natural, baby!

  4. I take MARTA (the crappy public transportation here in Atlanta) about 2-3 times a week to and from work. It's sometimes hard because I actually have to travel around the city for my job.

  5. I recycle like a madwoman. I even have my own recycle bin at work for office paper that I have to take home in order to recycle.

Now that I've tooted my own horn, of course there are so many things I do that are not so good...but I'm working on them!

No comments: