Wednesday, November 14, 2007

5 things I do that don't help the environment so much

with my justifications...

  1. My last car purchase was not a hybrid or a compact. It was a wagon. (justification: It is actually a Subaru Outback, and their environmental record is incredible as far as car companies go. I also take public transportation a lot)

  2. I travel by plane quite a bit. (justification: I need a break, man!)

  3. My showers sometimes take a little longer than they should. (justificaton: I put big bowls at my feet to save some of it!)

  4. Sometimes I forget about food in the fridge and end up throwing it away (justification: OK, I don't really have a justification for this just an excuse. I really don't like leftovers! But I'm getting better.)

  5. I am running a space heater at my feet right now. No justificaton. I am just damn cold here.

No comments: