Saturday, December 8, 2007

Yeay! It's Christmastime.

It's so much fun to decorate our house. I love our house, and I love making it beautiful and festive for different occasions. I try not to go overboard; D and I both like the 'less is more' or minimalist look.

Today we finished putting ornaments on the tree and I put some other Christmas decorations around the family room.


We didn't have a tree last year because we just moved into the house in December and it was too much trouble. About half of the ornaments we opened I would ask "is that new?" like I never saw it before. I guess that's part of the fun of decorating the tree; you forget where some of the ornaments came from and each one has a story (if you can remember it).

We do have a minor complaint. For some reason our frasier fur tree doesn't smell. Nothing. Even going right up to it and sniffing the branches gets you nothing. Why is that?

No comments: